Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break is finally here. After a week long of midterms, I'm definitely ready for the break. Along with nine other buddies, I will be leaving for Panama City, Florida very early Saturday morning. I realize that Panama City isn't the most exotic place, but I'll take almost anything after the cold weather we experience this Winter. Panama City is a fairly cheap place and it should be a good time.

There is really only one thing that concerns me. The weather seems to be very iffy this year. Last year when i was down there it was awesome and even got into the 80's for a couple of days. This year the forecasts for the last two weeks had temperatures mostly in the 60's and sometimes even in the 50's. I guess I can't really complain because the weather was terrible here this winter and anything in the 50's and 60's beats something in the 20's.

This upcoming week has the making to be one of the best. Staying in a beach house with nine of your friends doesn't get any better than that. Hopefully everyone including myself makes good decisions and we're able to leave Panama with everyone. We don't need anyone down there to have an extended trip.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the weather works out for you. Have Fun and be safe!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sry joe i didnt know your last name and thot you were someone else haha thats why i deleted the previous comment. anyway, spring breaks over so TIME TO WORK MWAHAHAAH.

    ReplyDelete